FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden FrittForum Debatt

HjelpHjelp   SøkSøk   GrupperGrupper   Bli MedlemBli Medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Sjekk private meldingerSjekk private meldinger   Logg InnLogg Inn 

UN ADMITS IT HAS NO CLUE ON CLIMATE!

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Klimaspørsmålet
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
troruud
Menig
Menig

Ble Medlem: 22 Feb 2008

InnleggSkrevet: 05 04 12 21:37    Tittel: UN ADMITS IT HAS NO CLUE ON CLIMATE! Svar med Sitat

[size=24]UN ADMITS IT HAS NO CLUE ON CLIMATE![/size]

by Jon Rappoport

APRIL 5, 2012. The much-awaited SREX report is out from the IPCC.

What?
The UN's very official key group that touts manmade global warming is the IPCC. It's the scientific spear that lances the boil called "sociologically diseased global-warming skeptics."

The IPCC's SREX report is a tome on the subject of extreme climate changes.

Media outlets, falling into line with the Globalist agenda of go-green decimate-industry drive-us-all-into-underground-enclaves-to-escape-the-warming-disaster, have spun this SREX report as a further warning to the people of Earth.

But at omnologos.com, they actually read the SREX, and they found a fascinating FAQ. Question 3.1 asks: Is the Climate Becoming More Extreme?

And after perhaps a 1000 words of hemming and hawing about various interpretations of that question and what would be needed to answer it, in terms of actual measuring instruments, the authors---220 authors from 62 countries---concluded:

"...NONE OF THE ABOVE INSTRUMENTS HAS YET BEEN DEVELOPED SUFFICIENTLY AS TO ALLOW US TO CONFIDENTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED HERE."

Pause.

See, this is called cognitive dissonance.

You KNOW all the experts have been telling us we're doomed unless we go back to the forests and start eating roots and tubers.

You know this.

And yet...here are those very same experts now saying they have no clue about whether the weather is doing bad things to us.

And on top of that, the major media outlets haven't pointed out the contradiction.

It's a three-part piece of lunacy.

Fortunately, as a reporter who studied logic, I've learned to live with these contradictions for years and I've brought them to your attention. Of course, I throw bricks at walls and crush cars and buildings with my hands to let off a little steam. But I recover.

Kilde: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=4tixiugab&v=001euir7dY8GMWbxPH5n4fC0vVn_lqFjp0goYqguBh3ubFTqJHAJHoJo-_Bq03pO_4IfU2cHEyg0UWTXivf7n5Kf3F00yHdaNysRN6nFMIfAaz-3bPF4bOvIhnnEWHvQ5gBneN1FnXXmsuSfN0uwr6PPydnOm_f8XbI2cFnzr4dLOHNCiSyhXnBY7GWbFKSdWk4gMeYlqyjJ2Ed5G_J81nakA%3D%3D
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Klimaspørsmålet Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet