FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden FrittForum Debatt

HjelpHjelp   SøkSøk   GrupperGrupper   Bli MedlemBli Medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Sjekk private meldingerSjekk private meldinger   Logg InnLogg Inn 

Er Frimureriet i realiteten en religion?

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Religion og mytologi - øvrige debatter
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
truud2
Oberstløytnant
Oberstløytnant

Ble Medlem: 16 Aug 2008

InnleggSkrevet: 26 12 09 23:28    Tittel: Er Frimureriet i realiteten en religion? Svar med Sitat

Er Frimureriet i realiteten en religion?

Jeg snublet over dette og vet ikke hva jeg skal tro om det:

MASONS DECLARE FREEMASONRY TO BE A RELIGION!

Let us stop here for a moment, to dispense with the current Masonic lie that their organization is not a religion. Let us review some quotes:

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion, and its teachings are an instruction in religion.["Morals and Dogma", Albert Pike, p. 231-L]

Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry; Prepared for the Supreme Council

Albert Pike

[i]"It [Masonry] is the universal, eternal, immutable religion, such as God planted it in the heart of universal humanity."
[Ibid., p. 219-M]

"But the Masonic organizations in which these legends were cherished, like Masonic Lodges today, were religious bodies." [The Holy Bible: The Great Light In Masonry", King James Version, Temple Illustrated Edition, A.J. Holman Company, 1968, p. 26]

"... Masonry may rightfully claim to be called a religious institution." ["A New and Revised Edition: An Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences", by Albert Mackey, M.D., 33º, Volume II, p. 618.

Do not be deceived; Freemasonry is a religion!

THE SOLOMON TEMPLE IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF FREEMASONRY!

Solomons tempel

Now that we have amply demonstrated that the genuine Christian has no close affinity to Solomon's Temple, because He destroyed it and annulled the Levitical Priesthood that accompanied it, let us examine how important this temple is to the practice of the Masonic religion.

"Of all the objects which constitute the Masonic science of symbolism, the most important, the most cherished, by the Mason, and by far the most significant, is the Temple of Jerusalem. The spiritualizing of the Temple is the first, the most prominent and the most pervading, of all symbols of Freemasonry ... Take from Freemasonry its dependence on the Temple; leave out of its ritual all references to that sacred edifice, and to the legends and traditions connected with it, and the system itself would at once decay and die ... "
["Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry", by Albert Mackey, MD, 33º and Charles T. McClenachan, 33º, Revised Edition, by Edward L. Hawkins, 30º and William J. Hughan, 32º, Volume II, M-Z, published by The Masonic History Company, Chicago, New York, London, 1873, A.G. Mackey, 1927, by the Masonic History Company.]

Let us repeat the critical understanding that the noted 33º Masonic author, Albert Mackey, has just given us:

"Take from Freemasonry its dependence on the Temple; leave out of its ritual all references to that sacred edifice, and to the legends and traditions connected with it, and the system itself would at once decay and die ... "
Kilde: http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1643.cfm

Om sitatene og det googlede materialet er korrekt, virker det jo absolutt, som om frimureriet egentlig er en religiøs bevegelse

Og det forandrer en del synes jeg, for: Hva består f.eks religionen av? Har de en egen etisk lære? Og hva sier Isåfall den? Det er nok hemmelig, så det får vi aldri vite antar jeg

Hva tror dere?

Solomons tempel

Real History of the Temple of Jerusalem

Three distinct Temples stood in succession in Jerusalem :

Solomon’s Temple was built in the 10th century BCE to replace Moses Tent Temple.

The Solomon’s Temple was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BCE and thus stood for about 400 years.

The second Temple was built, on Emperor Cyrus’ initiative, after the return of the Jews from the Babylonian Captivity. This return took place around 535 BCE, and, after a number of delays, the Temple was completed in 515 BCE.

The dimensions of the Temple Mount were then 150 meters x 50 meters : References : Hecateus of Abdere or pseudo-Hecateus of Abdere, transmitted by Josephus and Eusebius of Caesarea (References : Flavius Josephus : Contra Appium : 1/22 ; Eusebius of Caesarea : Evangelic. Preparation : 9/4).

Herod’s third Temple was a complete rebuilding of the entire Temple complex, including extending the Temple Mount : Herod (King of Jews but not Jew) began his expansion project around 19 BCE :

In order to build a completely new Temple in a larger and grander version, and before beginning the building of it, the second (Zorobabel-Hasmonean) Temple was completely destroyed (including its Foundations) by Herod. Cf. : Historian Flavius Josephus (of a Jewish Priestly Family of Jerusalem in the first Century, Governor of Galilee during the war against the Romans and eye-witness of the fall of Jerusalem and of the destruction of the Herodian Temple : (References : Flavius Josephus : Judaic Antiquities : 15/14 ). And this historical information was confirmed, a few centuries later, by the Babylonian Talmud (References : Order Neziqin : Tractate Baba Bathra : 3b). -

Therefore the Herodian Temple should more judiciously have been (and be) named the third Temple. -

To satisfy his tyrant Ego, Herod’s Architectural Concept had denatured and desecrated the Sanctuary by destructuring the Moses-Solomon Mystical perfect Cube and by building atop the Holy of Hollies (over which the Shekinah is coming down) a pagan storey.

This third Herodian Temple stood downstream of the Jewish Citadel (= nowadays Haram Mount) on a little square platform of 180 meters x 180 meters (References : Flavius Josephus).

This modest square platform (vanished Temple Mount) had been erased to the sloppy rock by Emperor Hadrian, in 135.

Source: http://www.jerusalem-4thtemple.org/three-distincts.html

**********************************************************************************************************

An Animation: The House that Solomon Built to Jehovah
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Religion og mytologi - øvrige debatter Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet