FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden FrittForum Debatt

HjelpHjelp   SøkSøk   GrupperGrupper   Bli MedlemBli Medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Sjekk private meldingerSjekk private meldinger   Logg InnLogg Inn 

Macy Foundation: Roten til amerikansk drug culture?

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Historie
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
truud2
Oberstløytnant
Oberstløytnant

Ble Medlem: 16 Aug 2008

InnleggSkrevet: 19 12 09 23:23    Tittel: Macy Foundation: Roten til amerikansk drug culture? Svar med Sitat

Macy Foundation: Roten til amerikansk drug culture?

Utdrag fra artikkel i The Executive Intelligence Review

Non-profit foundations have long been a favorite instrument by which one or another oligarchical faction has been able to discreetly test and implement new ideas in social control. The power of the biggest foundations is legendary. Since the end of the last century, institutions like the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, or the Russell Sage Foundation have been able to routinely override the objections of elected officals and go on to completely shape America's education policy, its public health policy, and even the operations of the Federal government itself.

Less well-known than these mega-foundations is the Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation.

Josiah Macy, Jr.

Despite its relative obscurity, the Macy Foundation is, perhaps, more responsible for the nastier aspects of today's social reality in America than any other single institution. During and immediately after World War II, the Macy Foundation was utilized by a combination which included the British secret services, corrupt sections of American intelligence, plus treasonous members of the U.S. establishment, to conduct a vast social experiment. The overall purpose of the experiment was to end the uncontrolled optimism of a population that had just won a world war and had started to rebuild the world, and instead, to redirect that energy inward upon itself.

Three parts of that experiment became so successful, that most people today think of them as some ``natural'' evolution of Western society, rather than as an unnatural deformation imposed from the outside. The ``Sexual Revolution'' of the late 1960s and early 1970s--which decisively accelerated today's collapse of the nuclear family--could not have occurred in the form in which it did, without the Macy Foundation's almost singlehanded sponsorship of the development and dissemination of oral contraceptives. Similarly, the Macy Foundation was a primary actor in creating the ``Psychedelic Revolution,'' thereby turning a postwar population that hitherto looked at sleeping pills with suspicion, into today's America, which routinely takes a new drug for every new mood, and prescribes psychoactive substances to its children by the millions of doses. And perhaps most importantly, it was the Macy Foundation that helped to pervert American citizens' world-renowned sense of technological optimism, into the now-pervasive ideology of the ``Information Age.''

Kilde: http://american_almanac.tripod.com/macy.htm

Macy's på Manhattan er New Yorks, og kanskje også verdens, største stormagasin?

Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Historie Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet