FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden FrittForum Debatt

HjelpHjelp   SøkSøk   GrupperGrupper   Bli MedlemBli Medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Sjekk private meldingerSjekk private meldinger   Logg InnLogg Inn 

Browsing problem in Vista x64 /IE 7

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Data og Internet
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
truud2
Oberstløytnant
Oberstløytnant

Ble Medlem: 16 Aug 2008

InnleggSkrevet: 18 04 09 20:18    Tittel: Browsing problem in Vista x64 /IE 7 Svar med Sitat

Jeg postet dette på microsoft's Vista support usergroup, men har aldri fått noe svar, så jeg lurer på om noen her har et tips:

In Vista x64 and IE7, I am suddenly no longer able to log in to my user account at Norway's biggest online newspaper forum (Aftenposten/Debattsentralen), but it works fine in Mandriva Linux 2009, which I have on the same machine, using the same internet cable connection.

After trying to login the address field is always changed to:
about:protectedmodeoff and "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" is displayed in IE7

I have tried installing Firefox 3.0.8 and Opera 9.64 and browse and login from there, but Firefox is not even able to navigate to the forum, and claims it cannot be found.(!?) (same with Opera)

I have tried flushing and renewing the dns cache with ipconfig, and stopping and restarting the dns dervice several times, but that doesn't help.

My antivirus/firewall is Norton 360 version 3.0 and I have tried to turn off the firewall's traffic restrictions for both IE7 and Firefox which hasn't helped either. So now I'm forced to use Mandriva Linux, instead of Vista to reach the forum. Which is cumbersome and not an ideal situation. To put it mildly.

I have tried everything I know to fix the problem. Even bought and run the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional and CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner utilities, which were recommended to me by a local computer guru. (in addition to daily virus scans with Norton 360)

So now I wonder if you have any suggestions, since it seems to be isolated to Vista?

Men har altså ikke fått noe svar fra microsoft, så jeg lurte på om noen har hørt om noe virus/spyware/orm/trojaner, som gir slike problemer?
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    FrittForum Debatt Hovedsiden -> Data og Internet Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet